|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
Call Centre / CustomerService
Under general supervision, works with the carriers to ensure timely delivery of papers. Ensures that routes are filled and manages compliance with independent contractor agreements. Promotes the growth of circulation in district.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee independent contractors (carriers) to include identifying new carriers and training them to fill open routes, monitoring and ensuring carrier compliance with independent contractor agreements and terminating contracts when necessary
- Deliver papers to down routes when necessary
- Perform audits/spot checks of routes within assigned district
- Ensure that route book is maintained for each route in assigned district
- Meet goals for complaint ratio and market penetration
- Review and address customer complaints, develop action plan to prevent reoccurrence and follow up with customers as needed to ensure their satisfaction
- Identify areas for growth within the assigned district
- Communicate changes with subscribers and carriers
- Fill supply tickets for carriers
- Attend meetings and training when required
- Assist in covering other district(s) when necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned by management team
- A $2,500 sign-on bonus
- An excellent benefits package including health, dental, and vision plans.
- Long and short-term disability and life insurance at no cost.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- A generous Paid Time Off plan.
Education and Experience: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- High school degree/GED
- No prior experience required
- Previous supervisory experience a plus
Essential Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Self-starter who is able to work without direct supervision
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office (i.e., internet, Outlook, Excel, Word and/or PowerPoint)
- Current driver's license with acceptable driving record and proof of insurance