|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
Traveling Construction Superintendent
Projects all over the USA.
Are you a Traveling Commercial Construction Superintendent looking to joining a forward-thinking company that is looking to make a change in the construction industry?
As a Traveling Construction Superintendent do you thrive on contributing to excellent company culture?
Are you a Traveling Construction Superintendent with ground-up and remodeling experience who is driven to bring projects on time and budget?
If so, we would love to talk with you!
Start the process by applying now !
Why join our team?
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Opportunity to oversee a diverse portfolio of projects and clients
- Work with a leading provider of commercial construction management and general contracting services for clients across the country
A day in your life as a Traveling Construction Superintendent:
· Traveling to selected projects throughout the country
· Properly prepare 3-week look ahead, daily reports, permits, safety documentation, and compliance reports
· Maintain a commitment to collaboration, integrity, honesty, transparency, and safety in all of our interactions
What you need to succeed:
- 5 years commercial construction superintendent experience
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel, Procore software knowledge preferred
- OSHA certification recommended
What you get in return:
- $85,000-$115,000 depending on experience, plus bonuses
- Health insurance, 401K, and generous PTO
- Paid travel to and from job sites, phone allowance, and mileage reimbursement
- Home twice a month on average
For immediate consideration, please hit the apply button today!
Next Level Performers and their clients are Equal Opportunity Employers
Key Words: Traveling Construction Superintendent, Construction, Remodeling, Construction Superintendent, Commercial Construction Superintendent, Superintendent, Quick Serve Construction