|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
OEM has a new opportunity for an experienced Test Engineer! We are looking for a self-driven, team player who has direct experience with current ADAS features and technologies. The System Test Engineer is responsible for test and verification of all ADAS-System/sub-system/component level requirements.
- Review requirements and create test cases to satisfy all the applicable criterions for ADAS & Self-Driving related sub-systems
- Utilize test design techniques to ensure proper test case coverage and traceability
- Perform Bench/vehicle execution, generate related test artifacts and communicate/document the findings and report on consistent basis
- Collaborate cross-functionally with system design, integration, functional safety, HIL and validation teams across the organization to verify system design and coordinate changes as necessary
- Adhere and meet the Test Plans with inputs such as the requirement feature release plan, software release notes and focus on the relevant testing as per the project milestones
- Support system integration team with test vehicle commissioning, including interface and functional checks for all cross-domain touch points and regression testing
- B.S.+ in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, or related field
- Preferred to have Minimum of 2 years experience with automotive vehicle systems or similar applications
- Experience in systems engineering involving software development and system verification testing
- Strong knowledge of automotive electrical systems and communication protocols (CAN, Flexray, Ethernet) and relevant debug tools
- Hands-on experience testing complex systems involving multiple ECUs with interfaces to various vehicle sub-systems
- Strong understanding of automotive hardware and software development processes
- Ability to work in a fast-paced development environment
- Proactively collaborate cross-functionally with other teams to resolve system design issues
- Strong understanding of vehicle safety concepts and testing-related safety procedures
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Direct experience with current ADAS features and technologies
- Strong experience with engineering tools such as dSpace, Vector, NI, ECU-Test
- Have experience with script tools such as python, CAPL or any in house tools.
- Familiarity with defect management, requirement management toolchain.
About Advantage Technical
Advantage Technical is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Technical is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.