|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
Call Centre / CustomerService
Job Title: Technical Support Specialist
Location: Pleasanton CA (Onsite)
Duration- 6 to 9 Months
Shift: Monday to Friday 8 am to 4.30 PM
Customer Support Expert for CoolSculpting, CoolSculpting Elite, Cooltone, and Diamond Glow. Exceptional customer service is expected by performing all functions and initiatives to support the
daily business needs of the department. You are providing first tier medical device product support for via phone, email, online web tools for all Allergan Aesthetics customers. You will gather technical information pertinent to each inquiry and document in CRM. You can work with our service department to coordinate product replacement logistics and in-field repair scheduling to align with the department goal of the 24-hour product replacement metric. You effectively handle direct communication with our customers and work closely with the Service Team to facilitate non-warranty quotes, orders, and replacements. You track service shipments and communicate status to customers and support & sales team and handle all aspects of warranty and non-warranty service issues.
• Provide first tier product support via phone, email, online web tools for Allergan Aesthetics current Medical Devices; CoolSculpting, Coolsculpting Elite, Cooltone, and Diamond Glow.
• Open and handle multiple complaint calls daily. Write, communicate, and submit customer complaints within the required QA timeframe of 2 days.
• Process and submit service requests in a timely manner.
• Participate in weekly after-hour call rotation.
• Interface with other departments as needed: Quality Assurance, Customer Support, Service, Shipping, Product Surveillance, Sales, etc.
• Complete all required training to be able to function in various aspects of position.
• Serve as the customer advocate and liaison to quickly and fairly resolve service problems for customers.
•Associates Degree Required. High School diploma or GED equivalent to ensure ability to read and understand training and job aids written in English, and communicate with U.S. based customers.
•Requires minimum of two years' experience as Customer Service Representative and demonstrate proficiency in all aspects of that position.
•Demonstrated oral and written communication skills required to communicate with AbbVie customers and internal support organizations.
•Proven demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
Supervisor, Product Support