|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
Call Centre / CustomerService
Commerce Casino is the world's largest card casino offering more than 200 tables. Established in 1983, the casino values its staff of over 2,500 employees and is proud to be known as "Where the World Comes to Play." Commerce Casino offers a comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), vacation time, and much more!
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Supports software, hardware, and firmware throughout the enterprise with emphasis in the casino gaming areas. This can include, but not limited to, all casino management systems, user management systems, table gaming systems, IoT devices, desktop systems, servers, etc.
2. Diagnose and resolve customer reported system incidents, problems, and events through the work distribution system (IT Service Management)
3. Install and configure hardware, software, and peripheral equipment for system users in accordance with organizational standards and industry best practices
4. Troubleshoot system problems for the purposes of isolating and resolving reported issues
5. Administer user accounts and user access with corresponding privileges to systems and equipment throughout the enterprise
6. Proactively monitor and report business system performance
7. Install and maintain network infrastructure device and operating system software (e.g., IOS, firmware)
8. Assist asset management personnel with inventory and asset management (IT Asset Management)
9. Report insights based on field analysis and/or daily work activities that may enhance and continuously improve the customer experience
10. Develop and deliver technical training to educate others or meet customer needs
11. Maintain repair log by component, serial number, model number to ITIL standards
12. Maintain incident tracking and solution database within the IT Service Management system
13. Provide solution at a pace defined by current Service Level Agreements (SLAs) established with internal customers
14. Organize, write and revise technical documentation to ensure best practice protocols reflect current organizational standards
15. Must stay current with company provided training
16. Performs all other work-related duties as assigned
Work experience required: Basic familiarity With MS Windows PC; Ability to lift typical PC items-approximately 30 lbs; Demonstrates problem solving skills, resourceful and adaptable technical resource with a flexible schedule.
Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of work experience and education. Industry technical certification(s) a plus.
Other requirements: Effective verbal and written communication skills to articulate messages, information, and ideas to a diversity of people; Ability to work unsupervised, prioritize work and make basic analytic decisions. Computer skills; Detail oriented; Excellent organizational skills; Positive/enthusiastic approach to all assignments; Attendance and punctuality are an essential function of the position; Must be clean, well groomed, and have a professional appearance.
- Pay Type : Hourly