|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
Technical Program Product Manager I
Duration: 6 months
Onsite - Sunnyvale, CA
As a Technical Program Manager, you will work closely with an internal inter-disciplinary team to drive key aspects of product definition, execution, and test. You must be responsive, flexible, and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment. You will lead select outside suppliers and internal engineering teams through the product execution phase process. Accountable for managing new accessory programs through the company's phase review process, ensuring that phase entry and exit criteria are established and met, you are responsible for creating the project plan, including the schedule. You will work with the Product Manager to derive the product requirements and obtain executive approval. You will drive and motivate the cross-functional team to deliver the device as per the requirements; directly manage the core accessory product line team and cross functionally manage other internal team members and outside supplier teams. You will be responsible for the coordination and planning of all engineering builds at the supplier and drive the configuration management deliverables to ensure the timely release of all assemblies to production.
Role and Responsibility:
- Lead technical issues debug of devices. Assemble a team of expert to drive the issue resolution.
- Handle device logistics and allocation.
- Create and drive project schedules. Present project status to the executive team
- Lead cross functional project meetings
- Background consumer market space, accessories (open to enterprise space, or engineering background, or hardware development) - just need to have hardware background
- Highly organized
- Written communication
- 3+ years of experience working directly with engineering teams
- Experience managing projects across cross functional teams, building sustainable processes, and coordinating release Schedules
- 2+ years of technical program management experience
- Bachelor's degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or related or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years' experience managing complex technology projects with aggressive schedules