|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
Job ID: 399121
Pike Industries, Inc., a subsidiary and integral part of CRH, is a leading Highway Contractor and the largest producer of Hot Mix Asphalt and Construction Aggregates in New England. Pike has experienced continual growth over the years and currently employs nearly 1,000 people throughout NH, ME and VT. The dedication, knowledge, and quality workmanship of our employees is what makes the company such a great success. If you're looking for a challenging career at a company that will reward your efforts, look no further. Take the first step and apply for an exciting opportunity to gain top notch industry experience and pave the road to your success. All Roads Lead Here!
SUMMER HELP: Construction utility - New Hampshire Experience summer like never before while earning serious summer CASH! We are seeking candidates to work this summer on various construction projects. Previous experience is not required. The selected individual will work in a utility capacity which could mean transferring from one task to another while learning all aspects of the paving industry. Classification: Summer Help
• Must be committed to providing and promoting a safe work environment.
• Willingness to work in a team environment and assist co-workers or supervisors with other duties as required.
• Display a professional and courteous attitude to co-workers, supervisors, and the general public at all times.
• The willingness to work extended hours with possible night and/or weekend work as well as overnights.
• A valid driver's license is required.
What CRH Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Pike Industries, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .