|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
Top Local Firm with Large Pipeline!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Logan Ridge
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $95,000 - $130,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a fully integrated GC with a capacity to complete a variety of different projects including Parking Structures, Multifamily Mid/High Rise, Federal, Industrial and more. We have been around for over 40 years and have become an industry leader in the South East. If you would like to work for an industry leading company and feel well respected, Please Apply!
Why join us?
- Industry Leading Compensation
- Work Life Balance
- Exceptional Benefits
- Bonus Structure
- Strong Concrete Structures experience
- Communicate with owners, architects and subcontractors related to project risk, timetables, costs/budgets, and change management
- Allocate resources for assigned projects
- Perform pre-construction planning, scheduling and cost control
- Buy-out of job by determining the sub-contracting strategy for the project and preparing front-end documents and bid processes under various
project delivery models
- Prepare monthly reports including cost, schedule, safety, etc. for internal and/or external use
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Negotiate with contractors to receive reasonable order costs
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- Prepare contingency plans for potential risks, expanding contractual services and project profits
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.