|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
Mining / Oil / Gas
Our client, a world-leading Pharmaceutical Company in West Greenwich, RI is currently looking for a Sr. QC Associate (HPLC, Gas Chromatography) to join their expanding team.
- Job Title: Sr. QC Associate (HPLC, Gas Chromatography) / Pharma Industry
- Duration: 12 months contract, extendable up to 36 months
- Location: West Greenwich, RI
- The client has the right-to-hire you as a permanent employee at any time during or after the end of the contract.
- You may participate in the company group medical insurance plan
- Candidate will be working on site
- Targeting candidates with 4-6 years of industry/ non academia experience and complex Instrumentation experience, including HPLC and GC
- Quality Control Raw Materials lab is searching is for an team member to support testing for raw material testing.
- This person will be responsible for working in the Quality Control laboratory, using GMPs and GDPs to execute analytical testing.
- The ideal candidate enjoys tackling challenges and excels at time management with attention to detail.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Performing analytical testing for HPLC, GC and ICP-MS
- Interacting cross-functionally with a wide variety of people and teams;
- Troubleshoot, solve problems and communicate with stakeholders.
- Participate in initiatives and projects that may be departmental or organizational in scope.
- Evaluate lab practices for compliance and operational excellence on a continuous basis.
- 4-6 years of experience with lab instrumentation and/or Empower software
- Bachelors Degree in any science field
- Demonstrated experience in investigations and QC processes
- Self-motivated, strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks at one time with minimal supervision
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral), facilitation and presentation skills
- Understanding and application of principles, concepts, theories and standards of GMP QC analytical laboratories, preferably with GMP experience
- Understanding of biopharmaceuticals process and related unit operations
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Independent, self-motivated, organized, able to multi-task in time-sensitive environments.
Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
- GMP/QC experience (non-academia)
- HPLC, GC and/or ICPMS and chromatography data software
- Quality mindset in team environment
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Routine testing and lab operations
- Maintaining training
- Problem solving
Employee Value Proposition:
- Great biotech/pharma to work for
- Only academia experience with complex instrumentation
- Job variability
"Client requires all staff, staff augmentation external workers, and certain other external workers, in the United States and Puerto Rico to be vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of assignment. In accordance with applicable law, Client will provide reasonable accommodations to staff augmentation external workers who qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship to client, its operations, or its staff.