|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
Trades & Services
SPARE PARTS / PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE (PM) COORDINATOR
Actively Hiring - Immediate Openings
Hours: full-time position.
Competitive pay & benefits: paid overtime, health, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k with match… and more!
"Come Join our Growing, Fast-Paced, Customer-Focused Company that fosters Training and Professional Development!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
"Quality & Safety are Top Comar Priorities"
- Maintain inventory accuracy through transactions and cycle counts and through computerized inventory control system (IQMS) to ensure inventory levels are maintained.
- Record receipt of orders into system including verification of parts to purchase order and disposition of paperwork.
- Transact issued items in IQMS to deplete inventory and assure proper account code is in place.
- Reorder parts based on stocking levels and review of stocking levels for adjustments as required.
- Keep stock room organized and clean.
- Create, track, and update purchase orders of tools and parts by reviewing purchase requests and conferring with vendors.
- Unpack material and verify content of boxes.
- Receive material in IQMS and identify with Comar part number.
- Stock shelves in appropriate location.
- Requisition materials when inventory is at minimum.
- Maintain all locations within the spare parts inventory as necessary.
- Arrange for re-sharpening, reconditioning or replacement of tools/parts, upon return at the completion of a job, and prior to re-stocking to ensure safe practices in manufacturing.
- Assist with shipping parts and equipment for repairs as needed.
- Maintain Work Orders and the PM program in IQMS.
- Ensure effective functioning of the spare parts inventory.
- Gather, input, retrieve and maintain maintenance information in both computer and manual systems.
- Provide general clerical work to assure the smooth operation of the Maintenance Department and Systems.
- Develop and issue computer reports; assist with preparation of materials as requested.
- Prepare summary reports of transportation and maintenance costs.
- Research availability and source of purchase for emergency and critical spare parts and repair parts.
- Compile information such as identification of items, costs, vendor, freight charges, etc. for purchasing of all maintenance materials.
- Prepare all purchase requisitions, coordinate and expedite approvals as required, maintain all budgetary records and provide follow-up action with accounting, buyers, vendors, requestors and receiving.
- Maintain all files and inventory records of all orders placed and received, including delivery time schedules
- Assist in managing and maintaining the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) work order system.
- Assist with training on the CMMS system.
- Prepare summary reports from the CMMS system to help drive continuous improvement direction for the maintenance department.
Safety and Cleanliness
"We have put in place Covid-19 practices for our employees' safety"
- Follow all plant safety guidelines.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area and report any unsafe conditions to supervisor.
- Wear company issued personal protective equipment (PPE) as required, such as gloves, masks, hairnets, earplugs.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
"A Comar employee who will represent the customer and be the consumer's advocate"
Do You Have...?
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience working in a spare parts department for a manufacturing facility, preferably within a highly regulated industry.
- Minimum two (2) year experience in mechanical repair work on facilities or manufacturing equipment.
- Computer user proficiency: basic computer skills and ability to quickly learn other software / programs.
- Flexibility with work schedule, ability to work overtime when needed.
- Associate degree, or completion of a technical training program in a maintenance trade or completion of a recognized apprenticeship program in a maintenance trade is preferred.
- Experienced in cGMP compliance requirements.
- Experienced with MS Excel, MS Word, MS Project and working knowledge of Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) like Maximo.
- Some knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics, and electronics.
- Read, understand and interpret insructions and information at the high school level.
- Communicate with customers and department personnel in a friendly and professional manner.
- Use an alpha-numeric inventory system for stocking and locating spare parts.
- Maintain files and regularly update information.
Do you have the Physical Stamina to…?
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms.
- Walk through maintenance spaces, climb, bend, crouch, stand and only occasionally sit.
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds with proper gear or device.
- Use close vision.
Regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. Working on the shop floor will involve having exposure to shop elements such as noise, dust, fumes, odors, and grime of machinery. The work environment is typically warm to hot.