|December 1, 2023
Trades & Services
Seeking an On-site Service/Quality/Project Specialist to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the quality of electrical installations at construction sites. You will be responsible for identifying and documenting any non-conformances and ensuring corrective actions are implemented to address them. You will work closely with our clients and contractors to ensure the highest quality of work is achieved.
- Conduct on-site inspections of installations to ensure compliance with design specifications, drawings, and applicable codes and standards.
- Identify non-conformances and ensure corrective actions are implemented to address them.
- Work closely with contractors, clients, and other stakeholders to resolve any issues and ensure the quality of work meets expectations.
- Ensure project schedules are met.
- Document all inspections and findings using standard forms and procedures (and customer's forms if applicable).
- Provide regular updates on project progress and quality metrics to project management.
- Participate in project meetings and provide technical expertise related to quality assurance.
- Assist in the development of quality control plans, procedures, and work instructions as necessary.
- Conduct training sessions and provide guidance to contractors on quality standards and requirements
- Follow all safety procedures and guidelines while performing work
- Conduct Quality Orientation for contractors at each site.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Associates or related field experience is preferred.
- Minimal work experience required; previous experience in a construction worksite is a plus
- Ability to read and interpret specifications.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to identify non-conformances.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work effectively with others.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other computer programs.
- Willingness to travel and work on construction sites as required.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.