|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
- Develop and implement a framework which ensures frequent updates to desktop images, mobile devices, VDI Infrastructure etc.
- Develop and implement IT Change Control processes related to activities originating from the Client Engineering team
- Design technology solutions in a collaborative manner with related teams, ensuring redundancy, scalability and security etc.
- Create and maintain a team dashboard that illustrates Key Performance Indicators which spans team performance, environmental performance and related financial performance
- Design and develop computing solutions that deliver high quality experience for end users
- Develop a Quality Assurance program to ensure high quality output, which includes pilot groups etc.
- Collaborate with other IT Support teams to ensure frequent knowledge transfer and alignment
- Design and develop an experience that is relatively consistent between form factors (iPhone, iPad, Laptop, VDI, etc.)
- Meticulously review and approve relevant billing and financials
- Participate in budget planning, being able to articulate CapEx and OpEx spends annually.
- Prepare and deliver comprehensive presentations, business case documentation and memos to Senior IT and Business leaders
- Participate in relevant technology selection and diligence committees
- Participate as a member of the Enterprise Architecture Board
- Participate as a member of the Change Management Process
- Identify areas where existing policies and procedures require change, or where new ones need to be developed, and make recommendations in these areas.
- Fulfill departmental requirements in terms of providing work coverage and administrative notification during periods of personnel illness, vacation, or education.
- Plan, organize, and administer the activities related to the assigned function
- Organize, manage, and direct the work of the employees in the assigned function
- Oversee the assignment of duties and responsibilities to employees
- Observe and evaluate employees and work procedures to ensure quality standards and service are met
- Mentor, develop and provide on-the-job training to subordinates to strengthen their current performance and preparation for future advancement
- Recommend personnel actions such as new hire requests and discharges, to ensure proper staffing
- Provide approval for overtime needs
- Minimum ten years' experience in IT, specifically in an enterprise environment and at least 3 years management experience
- Project management skills and the ability
- Knowledge of the service delivery and service support areas of the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) with specific experience in Incident & Problem Management
- Knowledge of various IT disciplines and the inter-relationships between them
- Ability to express complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Ability to work well with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience
- Knowledge of policies and practices involved in the human resources function
- Ability to manage staff in an engaging environment maintaining workforce production and development
- Ability to utilize and administer the disciplinary action process through coaching and counseling to improve performance or terminate employment
- Ability to work on various assignments simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills within all levels of the organization
- Ability to navigate within automated systems and proficiency in Outlook, Word and Excel
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field from an accredited college or university or the international equivalent required.
- Certified in ITIL foundations is desirable. Certificates in related areas such as Microsoft is a plus.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
- EOE/AA M/F/D/V
VITAS Healthcare is the nation's leading provider of end-of-life care, and has the resources and expertise to support your personal and professional growth. As a member of the VITAS team, you'll find fulfillment working for a people-focused organization dedicated to making a difference in the lives of others. You will be more than just an employee: You will be counted on as an expert in your field, and as a valued team member whose efforts are respected and vital to our hospice mission.
All VITAS employees commit to fulfilling their duties and responsibilities with the highest regard for professionalism, collaboration and teamwork, and an eye focused constantly on growth and improvement. We serve with commitment and compassion, and position ourselves for the future by embracing, innovating, and leading change. If you are that person, make your voice heard-find your purpose at VITAS today.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
Many of our positions offer the opportunity to work day or night shifts, weekdays or weekends.
Choose a Career with VITAS