|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
This position is designed for an individual with 5-10+ years of experience in the Construction Industry with experience in industrial construction, safety management systems and risk prevention. Our company specializes in heating/cooling towers.
* Communicate effectively and work hand in hand with our Construction Management team to plan, implement and support multiple projects (large and small) at the same time?
* Provide leadership in best safety practices to ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements, company policies and procedures
* Conduct all safety training, maintain accurate records, and ensure all training is up to date to avoid lost work time
* Conduct new hire orientation including general safety orientation, site specific training and equipment training
* Maintain clear, honest, open, and timely communications
* Do it the right way, even when no one is watching
* Work as a team, develop trust and create successful projects together
* Respect and appreciate everyone on a project - team members, customers, suppliers, etc.
Education and Experience:
- Required: OSHA and 5 years of Industrial Construction Safety experience
- Experience with heating/cooing tower erection, rehab, new build preferred
- 5+ years experience in construction
- 2-5+ years in safety role
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.