|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
Looking to redefine the skyline or to be a part of a team who does?
We are currently recruiting for an Quality Assurance Coordinator to join our Minnesota team!
Job Summary: As a Quality Assurance Coordinator at Permasteelisa North America, you will be a key member of a project team challenged by the unique nature of every project we create. If you are the right candidate for this position, you will use your quality and engineering background to follows group procedures and supports Project Management with Quality Assurance and Quality Control Services. The QAC is responsible to assist the Pre-Construction and Construction Quality Managers in ensuring all project requirements are met and satisfied including customer, corporate, and regulatory requirements.
The Company: In less than two decades, Permasteelisa North America has become North America's leading Contractor in the engineering, project management, manufacturing and installation of architectural envelopes. These products change the skylines of cities and become the focus of famous photographs on magazine covers. Find more information on the company at or by visiting our LinkedIn page at
- Assist the Pre-Construction Quality Manager(PCQM) and Construction Quality Manager (CQM) to ensure that the Quality Assurance is based on the Risk and Opportunities which are defined in the Project plan. Organizing measures and translation into processes and documentation.
- Assist PCQM to develop and execute/organize the Project Quality Plan/Inspection & Test Plan
- Participate in NCR analyses, support in supplier and factory evaluations
- Assists in ensuring the preparation and the implementation of the Project Quality Plan (PQP) and ITP (Inspection & Test Plan)
- Associates' degree or higher in Design/Mechanical Engineering, Construction or Quality Management preferred. Strong Quality Assurance or Quality Management background is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office required.
- Ability to learn additional in-house software required.
- Google Business Workspace Applications experience preferred, SAP experience or other ERP system experience preferred
- Strong Quality Assurance or Quality Management background is a plus.
PNA is committed to workplace diversity and is an AA/EEO employer. The company participates in E-Verify.