|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
Call Centre / CustomerService
Experis is hiring an Experience QA Analyst III professional with our Utility Client based in Syracuse, NY (remote working) who has worked in Utility/Gas/Energy Industry specifically with CSS(Customer Service System).
Requisition Title: QA Analyst III
Location: Syracuse, NY; East Coast. Work can be remote. But there will be some onsite PI planning's
Duration: 12 months Temp to Perm
Open for W2/C2C
Very important for the tester to have Utilities Industry Experience on Customer Service System (CSS) with at least one area of expertise testing (1) Customer Billing, (2) Service Orders, (3) Collections and/or (4) Meter Data.
Mainframe, DB2, Cobol experience is a must.
QA Analyst has experience in testing front and backend solutions, such as (and not limited to) APIs, backend databases, management systems, websites, and mobile applications. He/she can test using tools (e.g., web proxies, debug consoles) as well as manual testing
Add three (5) new long-term contractor full-time team members to our transaction systems billing team to focus on quality engineering - automation and manual - testing on our internal system called CSS. The Transaction Systems team is responsible for supporting customer billing, service orders collections, and meter data. The team works on various projects supporting these areas. These adds will increase capacity for quality engineering. These adds will be testing resources involved in user acceptance (UAT) and Regression Testing. The role requires experience both in mainframe and the CSS application.
Technical Skills (must have):
- Mainframe software quality engineering experience
- JCL/Procs, Insync and other TSO related tools
- DB2/SQL query
- Cobol (nice to have)
CSS Skills (strongly desired):
- CSS Batch process flow (meter to bill) and dependencies
- CSS Billing functionality/processes
- CSS Service Order (Field & Meter) **Billing and Service Order are tied/related to test the whole stream
- CSS table relationship (critical in setting up test accounts/data and functional-based test scenarios)
- Mainframe related experience that is not CSS can be considered
General abilities critical to role:
- Able to create/manipulate test data files and account selection
- Understand billing-related exceptions as well as field/meter order processes
- Able to analyze/investigate job-related failure
- Able to troubleshoot data-related issue
Talent Acquisition Specialist
100 Manpower Place | Milwaukee, WI 53212