|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
- Manage proposal requests and coordinate company bids by creating solutions and developing strategies while complying with client requirements to achieve ultimate goal of securing winning bids
- Lead the development and production of qualifications, request for proposals, and presentation efforts
- Coordinate the preparation and updating of the formal project construction schedule as required by the contract documents
- Coordinate bid preparation with construction partners and designers.
- Oversee all aspects of proposal preparation, ensuring quality and compelling bids are submitted in a timely manner.
- Review all customer requirements to ensure that they are met in the proposal and collaborate with a wide variety of involved parties to include all necessary information within the proposals.
- Understand all bid documents and assess project risks.
- Compare and analyze competitive subcontractor and supplier bids.
- Review quotes and estimates with the Project Management Team.
- Ensure the smooth running of the bid for a project within the correct time and financial parameters, and manage the relationship with the client
- Review and address technical issues with solutions in a timely manner.
- Define construction means and methods and schedule supported by the technical team.
- Maintain relationships with contracting agencies and executive management to anticipate project needs with sufficient lead-time to avoid delay of production
- Work closely with business development to pursue potential client/project opportunities
- Review and assess market data with business development to accurately prepare bids for proposals.
- Work closely with management and legal teams to review local and federal regulations to ensure all are covered for proposals.
- Work closely with employees, project supervisors, owners, external teams, and support teams
- Ability to work as part of a team and support and act in accordance with group decision
- Pursue, build, and maintain strong relationships in the industry to enable effective communication/ties to the local market.
- Actively participate in target client industry trade associations and strategic community and industry activities for lead generation and visibility of the company
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four-year college or university in Engineering or Construction Management
- Ten (10) to fifteen (15) years of experience in project management with a construction firm with at least 8 years in civil projects (such as highways, bridges, tunnels and/or water projects). On-site construction experience is preferred.
- Experience working on large multi-million dollar projects exceeding 100 million dollars.
- Extensive knowledge in the area of cost for labor, materials, equipment, subs, etc. to accurately prepare bids.
- Travel required, as needed
- Knowledge and experience with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Communication - excellent oral, presentation, and written skills
- Goal oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Pre-employment background check and drug screening required.
Pulice Construction, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Women/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled