- Preparation of baseline CPM Schedule.
- Update CPM Schedule to reflect actual work performed.
- Prepare monthly update schedules for owner.
- Prepare monthly schedule narrative and progress reports for owner.
- Ability to populate schedule with resource and cost information.
- Use third party software, like Acumen, to compare schedules and explain variances
- Compare, and report on comparisons of monthly schedules, Changes, Delays, Accelerations
- Identify warnings and risks to the project for the purpose of mitigating the impact of these risks
- Prepare schedule fragments for all change orders for time impacts.
- Support change order preparation in regards to time impacts and delays.
- Work with superintendents and construction engineers to update schedule
- Work with Construction Manager and Superintendents to prepare weekly 4-week look ahead schedules.
- Supervise schedule consultant as required
- Support Construction Manager, Superintendents, and Construction Engineers in regards to schedule issues and updates.
- Attend schedule kick off meeting, job progress meetings, extension of time meetings, schedule review/update meetings and any other required meetings.
- Analyze monthly schedules and prepare reports for the purpose of dispute resolution issue
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.