|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
CornellCookson, a division of Clopay Building Products is a leading manufacturer of commercial and grill doors. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service as well as unsurpassed quality and innovative products. Our employees are the cornerstone of our success and we are looking for dynamic individuals to join our team.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Engineering Project Manager. This position can either be located in Mason, OH, Mountaintop, PA or Goodyear, AZ.
- Take ownership of all work streams and activities related to the planning and execution of major product development projects.
- Act as company expert for project planning and tracking execution of all product development activities related to new product development and launch. Work within the defined deliverables structure of the stage gate process to ensure all parties are aware of their project responsibilities and are progressing toward completion on time and to budget.
- Lead the development of, and take responsibility for, execution of a project plan that brings designs in on time, on budget, and to cost targets.
- Generate periodic reporting and metrics as required to ensure all parties in the organization are aware of project status and executing to committed project plans.
- Realize quantitative targets. Release phase gated projects per yearly plan. Complete product launches. Achieve on time delivery.
- Realize qualitative targets. Contribute to the development of products, plans and strategies to achieve targeted product and market share position.
- Foster company culture of learning and personal responsibility with employee accountability.
- Promote close co-operation between functional areas and multiple business locations.
Qualified candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree required in Engineering or related field.
- Proven track record working in a product design environment providing project management services for the development of metal structures, door and access related products for the construction industry, motor controls, control stations, sensing elements.
- Experience in a product development environment with quantifiable results proving ability to grow the business through new product introductions.
- Experience working with outside contract resources.
- Can operate comfortably at all levels of the organizations.
- Hands on and note afraid to get involved in all phases of product development.
We offer a competitive salary and a very comprehensive benefits package, including 401K, paid holidays, sick, and vacation time.
Equal Opportunity Employer, providing a drug-free work environment.
EOE Male/Female/Disabled/Veteran - We welcome applications from Veterans and the Disabled!