|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives for the construction industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As a leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level construction employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading companies enabling us access to the top companies throughout the continental U.S.
We currently have a great assignment for a Project Manager. This individual will support our client, a design-build construction company based out of Goodlettsville, TN with projects around the country. The position provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes paid holidays, paid time off, an extensive insurance plan and a 401(k) retirement plan with a generous company match.
The Project Manager will become a part of our client's Goodlettsville office. The Project Manager will manage the day-to-day operations of multiple projects at various stages as they are assigned.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager include:
- Provides oversite of work being performed on project sites
- Interacts with customers and facilitates discussions of various aspects of the project including:
- Cost schedules
- Client vision
- Ensures compliance to construction contracts, schedules, site safety, codes and performance metrics
- Works closely with in-house designers
- Drives the process to generate and modify plans and specifications that will be used for pricing, project design review and construction
- Works closely with estimating staff to ensure the bidding process aligns with project goals and requirements
- Manages project permit and licensing process
- Generates necessary contracts and other documents for various stakeholders such as owners, subcontractors and vendors
- Manages the project finances working with subs and internal team members while providing accurate cost and profit
- Facilitates billing and accounts payable on assigned projects
Specific qualifications for the Project Manager include:
- Bachelor's degree in architecture, construction management, engineering or business
- Five (5) years minimum project management experience in industrial manufacturing construction
- Ten (10) years minimum experience in the construction industry in industrial manufacturing
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite is required, familiarity with ProEst is preferred
- Must have a valid Driver's License
- Must be authorized to work in the US
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Medical Insurance Plan which includes prescription coverage
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & long term disability insurance
Build a better construction career with RealStreet!
RealStreet is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.