|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
The Project Designer- Architect will produce high quality drawings and directives for consultants. Negotiate with landlords, communicate with management teams, research and understand building codes. Manage projects from initial design through construction and opening. Use Photoshop and AutoCAD to create supplemental drawings. Work with landlords, legal team, jurisdictions, and consultants.
Essential Job Functions
- Negotiate with landlords to get the best design for the company.
- Make high level design and operations decisions based on company standards and own judgement.
- Produce construction documents for company construction projects through sheet preparation and layout.
- Ensure that all working drawings are prepared in accordance with applicable national and local codes.
- Review plans of each construction document before and after completion.
- Review Projects and determine site feasibility.
- Coordinate and communicate with outside consultants and other development personnel.
- Work with city officials for permit requirements on new or remodeling project.
- Use Photoshop to produce design concept studies, paint schemes, and documents for landlord approval.
- Work with O'Reilly operations, SAC, and Expansion Committee teams to best adhere to company policies and procedures.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 2-year degree in the field of architecture, engineering, or construction or high school diploma and 4-5 years of experience with architectural design or construction.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD.
- Ability to work from a prototype.
- Ability to multitask, critically think, negotiate, and coordinate.
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service.