|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
Great company in Orange, Ca. is looking for a Project Coordinator-Must know how to read Construction Blue Print Plans. Familiarity with DSA (The Division on The State Architect) is a plus.
As a Project Coordinator you will work closely with a team of Project Managers to expertly manage our projects from initiation to completion for our clients.
• Support Project Managers with specific phase and/or all phase of designated projects
• Maintain positive relationships and communication with clients and vendors to produce successful outcomes for the projects
• Collaborate with all internal departments to bring a project to fruition
• Meet deadlines, hold costs within set budget and make the team aware of the project budget
• Coordinate regular meetings and phone conference calls to facilitate progress and maintain communication with clients
• Inform all parties if any issues or concerns arise during project life cycle
• Assemble invoice details for the Accounting department on a weekly basis.
• Maintain records and information throughout the projects
• Review plans for projects, Google Earth shots, create action item list, QA/QC, prepare forms for client signature, prepare closeout packets, mail to state offices, upload forms to the cloud.
• Solid working knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Word, Box, cloud-based systems, Gmail, PowerPoint, and ability to learn new software applications quickly. DSA Box and Bluebeam is a plus!
• A minimum of 2 years of reading and understanding construction plans
• Travel required, light percentage of job will require travel, post COVID-19
• Highly detailed and efficient at problem solving
• Positive, enthusiastic, fast learner and self-driven
• High School Diploma required; 4-year college degree preferred
• Background in business, construction, or project management and PMP is a plus
• Specific knowledge of DSA is a plus
• We offer a 401 K plan and match your deposit after you receive an employee evaluation. (Timeframe is determined by the CEO.)
• We are offering health insurance options for our employees.
• We are offering flexibility with this position.
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.