|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
Position Type: Direct Hire
Position Location: Aurora, CO
Position Salary: $100,000 - $120,000 (Depending on Experience)
- Accountable for the planning, directing, and executing multiple projects while engaging the enterprise to deliver high levels of customer satisfaction.
- The Project Manager will utilize indirect leadership skills to continuously monitor and improve project deliverables including contractual and business objectives (project and product costs) while ensuring safety, quality and on-time delivery.
- Routinely interacts with sales, advanced design, engineering, operations, finance, and customers to achieve overall project objectives.
- The candidate must have excellent written and oral communication skills, project management and manufacturing, construction or operations experience, and a strong technical background (experience in telecommunication structures is a plus).
- The candidate will be engaged as an agile member of a multi-disciplined product development team and will be responsible for the coordination of work, resource loading, and project performance.
- Drive relevant status communications, monitor progress through management reviews, escalate program issues and ensure a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Prioritize projects and resources, assess complexity against workload and capability of team members, recommend resource allocations and ensure all functions staff teams accordingly. Develop and approve overall project delivery schedule, requirements/spec compliance and risk mitigation strategies, , required to achieve the customer's committed delivery schedule
- Coordinate closely with the market development manager to provide back-office support as required during project development and delivery
- Develops, maintains and improves a highly effective and well skilled team to carry out actions and complete planned objectives.
- Ensure scope of work and associated document management and storage are adhered to throughout the process
- Coordinate, track, and ensure completion of design engineering activities on time and within budget and scope
- Ensure new product designs are transitioned to the production team in a timely manner
- Communicate external customer priorities to team members to keep on schedule and budget.
- Identify critical path and key issues and work with team to resolve
- Pro-actively manage budget variances and work with finance to provide analysis of cost overruns
- Accountable for scope change management and orchestrating response to customer scope changes in collaboration with sales.
- Effectively negotiate timely change orders with customers when applicable
- Manage team meetings to ensure projects are on track and within budget
- Manage and maintain project tracking, including any tracking reports
- Represent project and/or department during client and project management meetings
- Utilizes enterprise-wide team to improve the customer perceived value of programs through use of sophisticated analytical methods, lean implementation, formal problem solving, … etc.
- Assist in collection of project closeout documentation and conduct lessons learned discussions to drive continuous improvement
- Mentors lower level project managers and project coordinators.
- Assist in ISO 9001:2015 conformance for all projects and engineering efforts
- Bachelor's degree in Project Management, Engineering, Business, or related field or Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- 5-10 years of project management experience
- Project management experience in engineering and manufacturing environment preferred
- Project management experience with design, engineering and manufacturing of telecommunication structures is a plus
- PMP certification or equivalent professional certificate in project management (if undergraduate degree is in field other than Project Management)
- Strong program management, organizational, and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Able to use logical, systematic processes to prioritize and achieve goals
- Knowledge of cost estimating and scheduling
- Strong skills/knowledge of computer-based scheduling, project management, and MS Office products
- ISO 9001:2015 or equivalent quality management system competency
- Knowledge of ERP programs as related to project management is a plus
- Knowledge of project budget, contracts, production, and engineering management principles
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401K + Matching
- Relocation Assistance (Applicable if needed)
The Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act requires employers in the state of Colorado to disclose the following information.
The base salary range above represents the low and high end of the salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including, but not limited to, location, experience, and performance.
The range listed is just one component of the total compensation package for our employees. Based on the details of your position, we provide a variety of benefits to our employees, including medical, dental and vision plans, pre-tax savings plans, pre-tax parking and commuter plans, supplemental health and welfare plans, a retirement savings plan, an employee assistance program, pet insurance, and paid holidays. Other rewards may include short-term incentives and paid time off.
About Advantage Technical
Advantage Technical is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Technical is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.