|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
Join Our Team!
Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer's first choice in the equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding to general construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to outfit a job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it all with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us from the competition.
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees.
As a highly successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to review our opportunities!
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Shoring Solutions Product Technician
Are you seeking an entrepreneurial, empowering workplace that allows you to:
• Develop a career track
• Leverage your current skills in a challenging role
• Work with an incredible team of people
Sunbelt Rentals--the fastest growing rental business in North America--is seeking a Product Technician - Shoring Solutions.
The Product Technician - Shoring Solutions will be responsible for providing project planning and advisory services on all large-scale engineered systems and major projects; will serve as the primary liaison between customers/project managers and Mabey Inc. Engineering and Operations services.
Travel: up to 50% or more based on project volume and customer need
Education or experience that prepares you for success:
- Associate's degree or equivalent experience in a related field
- 5+ years relevant work experience
- Management or supervisory experience in major construction projects
- Must possess a valid driver's license with acceptable driving record to pass approval by insurer
- Commitment to safety in all facets of work
- Experience in engineered shoring systems or related industry preferred
- Ability to travel up to 50% or more based
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities you may rely on:
- Safety focus
- Advanced knowledge of construction engineering and the ability to read a variety of site plans and technical drawings
- Advanced communication skills; ability to interface with all levels of personnel, including senior management, engineers, and supervisors
- Working knowledge of engineered support systems, including structural support, excavation support and bridging
- Advanced problem-solving and troubleshooting skills for major construction projects
The physical demands of this role require bending, squatting, crouching, reaching, lifting 25 pounds or more, and working indoors/outdoors when required by the job. The above description is not a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day. Reasonable accommodations may be made to comply with applicable laws. Sunbelt Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran and any other protected class.
Related experience may include: Concrete Foreman, Construction Area Manager, Construction Foreman, Construction Manager, Construction Superintendent, General Contractor, Job Superintendent, Project Executive, Project Manager, Project Superintendent, Civil Designer, Civil Engineering Assistant, Civil Engineering Designer, Civil Engineering Technician, Design Technician, Engineer Technician, Engineering Assistant, Engineering Specialist, Engineering Technician, Transportation Engineering Technician
Gear up for an exciting career!
If a current Sunbelt Rentals employee has referred you for an employment opportunity please notify them that you are applying for this position. In order for the employee to get a referral bonus they need to contact their regional recruiter.