|Date Posted||June 24, 2022|
GlobalFoundries is a leading full-service semiconductor foundry providing a unique combination of design, development, and fabrication services to some of the world's most inspired technology companies. With a global manufacturing footprint spanning three continents, GlobalFoundries makes possible the technologies and systems that transform industries and give customers the power to shape their markets. For more information, visit .
Summary of Role:
The job will require collaboration and effective communication between global OPC team and relevant Fab teams (Metrology, Process Integration, Lithography, Etch) for managing OPC data collection which will be used for weakpoints verification, OPC model calibration, verification or support Fab transfer/ matching qualification across multiple technology nodes (12nm, 22nm & 45nm).
Essential Responsibilities Include:
- Be the primary interface of Global OPC Technology team and ensure effective communicate and collaborate with Fab metrology team to priorities and drive the OPC data collection to meet program's schedule.
- Work with Metrology team to optimize/ troubleshooting the data collection workflow.
- Review OPC metrology data and help identify and resolve any quality issues.
- Work closely with process integration and patterning team to understand the requirements and coordinating the wafer movement steps with external teams.
- Thorough understanding of process flow for 12nm/22nm/45nm technology node layers requiring OPC and etch modeling support.
- Program management skills to drive, support and collaborate the wafer data metrology collection for 14nm, 12nm, 22nm, 45nm and its derivatives.
- Develop automation flows to improve efficiency in data transfer and review.
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs
- Education - PhD/ MS/ Degree in Optics, EE/Chem. E/ Materials Science, Applied Mathematics, Physical Science, Computer Science, Optical background preferred.
- Years of Experience - Degree +4 years; Ms +2 years; PhD +1 years
- Fluency in English Language - written & verbal
- Strong interest in statistic data analysis.
- Experience in post lithography/ etch wafer data CDSEM metrology.
- Knowledge or experience in program management skill.
- Experience or understanding of Semiconductor wafer manufacturing process, Lithography, OPC, interaction with design rules, mask process, computer modeling, Process Integration.
- Experience with programming in Linux/ Unix/ TCL/ Python etc or EDA software (Mentor Graphics/ Brion/ Synopsys).
- Good ownership and accountability, self-motivated, team player, flexible, meticulous, and disciplined
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
An offer with GlobalFoundries is conditioned upon the successful completion of pre-employment conditions, as applicable, and subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Effective January 4, 2022, GlobalFoundries will require all US employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. GlobalFoundries will follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) definition of fully vaccinated and will require proof of vaccination. Anyone unable to be vaccinated, either because of a sincerely held religious belief or a medical condition or disability that prevents them from being vaccinated, will have the opportunity to submit an accommodation request.
GlobalFoundries is fully committed to equal opportunity in the workplace and believes that cultural diversity within the company enhances its business potential. GlobalFoundries goal of excellence in business necessitates the attraction and retention of highly qualified people. Artificial barriers and stereotypic biases detract from this objective and may be illegally discriminatory.
All policies and processes which pertain to employees including recruitment, selection, training, utilization, promotion, compensation, benefits, extracurricular programs, and termination are created and implemented without regard to age, ethnicity, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic or category specified by local, state or federal law