|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
Trades & Services
Job ID: 396119
Staker Parson Companies, a CRH company, is a member of the CRH West Division; Our purpose, commitment to the future, and formula for growth is to champion the safety, empowerment, and development of our employees. We strive to be the preferred source of quality sand, rock, landscape products, ready-mixed concrete, asphalt, paving and construction services. We succeed as a team by embracing integrity, mutual respect, innovation, service, sustainability, and financial strength.
*For questions regarding this position, please call or text Josh at .
This position involves various manual tasks. Work will be performed per the supervisor's instruction.
- •Help maintain the operation of the crusher.
- •Ability to perform strenuous work in varying weather conditions.
- •Hours of operation are 7 days on 7 days off.
- •This position rotates to various crusher locations throughout the Intermountain States Area.
- Must be able to operate a Loader when needed.
- •Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disability to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to follow verbal and written instruction.
• Ability to do basic math.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
• Standard Driver's License is required.
• High school diploma or General Education Degree GED is preferred.
• Previous related experience in the construction field is a plus.
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Be able to react calmly and rationally to highly stressful situations
- Communication- Be able to interact and communicate with a diverse group of people from basic Laborers to Company Owners and Officials
- Candidates must demonstrate competence in persuasive selling techniques and communication skills with a focus on customer service in the local market
- Integrity- Must be honest and forthright in dealing with customers and follow through with commitments.
- Teamwork - Contributes to building a positive team spirit
- Judgment - Exhibits sound and accurate judgment
- Planning/Organizing - Uses time efficiently
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Accepts responsibility for own actions
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals
- Initiative - Asks for and offers help when needed
- Innovation - Generates suggestions for improving work
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit, climb, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, crawl, kneel, bend, and reach with hands and arms above their shoulders. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move from 10 to 50 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and depth perception.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
What CRH Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Staker Parson Companies, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .