|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
Trades & Services
Personal Assistant - Excellent salary + opportunity to travel!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Joyce Courter
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $60,000 - $70,000 per year
A bit about us:
Are you a recent graduate with your Bachelor's degree (or have been teaching for a few years) and prior experience working with children/infants? We have an immediate need for a sharp, entrepreneurial-spirited individual who will work with our CEO and his family at their private estate. But as full-time employee, all of your salary and benefits will be provided by the company. And there is the opportunity for domestic and international travel with the family!
Why join us?
* Excellent base salary + comprehensive benefits package
* Chance to travel domestically and internationally
* Networking possibilities for long-term career opportunities
Only top candidates are selected for this role. We require a two-year commitment but should you stay for three years, you will have the option to move into other positions within our company. Previous people who have held this role have moved into professional roles including doctors, attorneys, and nurses. The network you'll be exposed to in this role is priceless.
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet this criteria:
- (REQUIRED, no exception) Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Minimum 3.25 GPA with high SAT/ACT scores (transcripts will be verified)
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a love for children
- Positive attitude with a strong aptitude to pick up things/direction quickly
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills are a must
- Able to approach problems creatively
- Able to commit to a minimum of 2 years and work a 50-hour work week with some nights and weekends, as needed
- Able to live in CA for 2 months during the summer
- Excellent driving record
*** Proof of vaccination will be required ***
What will you be doing?
- Taking the older children (girls ages 14 to 16) to school and afterschool activities
- House management skills including organization, shopping, record keeping, packing for trips, etc.
- Domestic and international travel with the family
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.