|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
The Self-Storage Handyman Worker is responsible for light maintenance on a self -storage property and the cleaning of storage units in preparation for rental. The ideal candidate will be an independent, self-starter who has excellent janitorial and maintenance skills. The Position for Handyman must have reliable transportation and insurance.
***This is Part Time, 25-30 hours***
COMPENSATION FOR PART TIME HANDYMAN:
- Starting at $15.00 + / Hour (Dependent on Experience)
- Monthly Bonus Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, Vision and other supplementary benefits (available after 60 days)
- Holiday & Paid Time Off
- Home/Work life balance
- Part Time position
- Keep outdoor areas and walkways clear of trash and debris
- Perform minor maintenance and repairs: Changing light bulbs, replacing door latches, roll up door repair, minor electrical, gate controls, metal roofing
- Assist with maintenance projects as required
- Multi-task and manage multiple projects
- Will supervise projects with vendors
- Willingness to work respectfully with people of diverse backgrounds
- 2-3 years of general maintenance experience
- Able to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Willing to work in all outdoor conditions/elements - rain, heat etc.
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
- Must have a flexible schedule with weekend availability
- Ability to solve problems involving: equipment/ maintenance issues, emergency situations, etc.
- Ability to lift to 50 pounds is required
- Valid driver's license and clean background required