|Date Posted||June 24, 2022|
AutoCAD, PLC Systems, Quad Cities, IA or Saint Louis metro area!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Andrea Silberberg
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
The company is a leader and innovator in the snack food industry, providing nutritional and affordable foods and beverages to foodservice and retail supermarket outlets!
Why join us?
- 401(k) with company match
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- PTO plan
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
You will be responsible for evaluating manufacturing processes by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials; conferring with equipment vendors; and soliciting observations from operators for two facilities located near Saint Louis, MO and in the Quad Cities, IA area.
- Research and develop ideas and processes for new products, improve the performance and design of existing products and oversee production and packaging of final products.
- Provide process engineering and equipment layout, integration, and specification services for projects which include comparative analysis, technical evaluations and executive summary for senior management
- Determine design and manufacturing requirements
- Develop manufacturing process
- Responsible for evaluating the new product to determine if it is safe, attractive and functional
- Conduct tests and analyze data generated from builds and lab experiments
- Analyze and plan for installation of equipment and related activities
***40% travel is required***
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Project engineering: 5 years (Preferred)
- Consumer product manufacturer: 5 years (Required)
- Quality systems audits: 3 years (Preferred)
- AutoCAD: 1 year (Required)
- PLC Systems: 1 year (Required)
*PLEASE SEND ANSWERS TO THE FOLLOWING APPLICATION QUESTIONS TO DIRECTLY AFTER YOU APPLY*
1. How many years of experience do you have working with AutoCAD?
2. How many years of experience do you have working with PLC systems?
3. Are you okay with traveling throughout the Saint Louis, MO and in the Quad Cities, IA area?
4. What annual salary are you targeting?
5. Will you be requiring sponsorship now or in the future?
6. What is your availability for a phone interview?
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.