|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
Trades & Services
The Planner is responsible for planning discipline-specific and/or general maintenance and modification activities while accounting for safety/health/environmental factors, reliability, and cost in support of production assets.
Perform work prep activities for work orders requiring routine subject matter expertise including but not limited to:
- provide detailed procedural job steps
- identify tool and equipment requirements
- identify and coordinate 3rd party and/or construction needs for orders with support activity requirements
- identify and requisition required materials/services to facilitate repairs at the asset
- enter/update the Integrated Activity Plan as appropriate
- identify production and/or impacts to Personnel-on-Board
- adhere to budget limits, seek platform leadership/finance approval as needed
- adjust start date based upon needs of the asset/constraints
- process completed work prep feedback forms
- Comply with and adhere to all work preparation, scheduling, and execution process requirements.
- Consult Technical Engineering Support for procedure or work planning guidance and seek concurrence as needed.
- Coordinate work prep activities with other planning team members as needed or as directed by Planning Team Leads.
- Responsible for the creation and modification of corrective maintenance task lists.
- Responsible for final verification of completeness of work preparation prior to work execution.
- Identifies recommendations and/or areas for improvement.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experienced team player capable of multi-tasking and managing multiple competing priorities.
- Effective organization skills, time management, and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Must be self-directed and work well independently.
- Must have proficiency in standard software packages including MS Word, Excel, along with proficiency in SAP-PM and SAP Business Objects/Business Warehouse.
- Must be proficient in maintenance planning and scheduling fundamentals.
- Must have the ability to read engineering and process drawings, P&IDs, etc.
- The ability to develop and foster positive working relationships with Planning Team members, platform leadership, and all platform-based personnel is a necessity.
- Must be able to demonstrate an expert level of knowledge of maintenance scheduling and estimating principles/techniques.
- At least five years experience with maintenance planning.
- Experience with and knowledge of operating and maintaining an oil and gas production platform in the Gulf of Mexico is a significant plus.
- Must have demonstrable expert level knowledge in SAP PM module and Business Warehouse/Business Objects.
- Solid Understanding of resource planning and resource allocation techniques.
- Demonstrated commitment to safe work practices.
- Must hold or able to secure a TWIC Card through the Transportation Security Administration (TSA).