|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
Trades & Services
Position Title : Maintenance Coordinator
Reports To : Maintenance Manager
Konecranes is seeking an individual with exceptional customer service skills to join our team as a Maintenance Coordinator. In this role, you will be overseeing the delivery of our inspection and preventive maintenance services. You will be in charge of scheduling, dispatching service technicians and ensuring timely delivery of our agreement services. As the Maintenance Coordinator, you will also be arranging sub-contracted services and equipment. If you are a dynamic and resourceful individual, come start your journey with Konecranes!
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or GED required, Bachelor or Associate Degree preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Must be customer-oriented, have well-developed interpersonal, communication, organizational and PC skills and be able to prioritize tasks. Comfortable in an industrial environment. Willing to take on new and challenging tasks. Willingness to work overtime or additional hours as needed.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Must have a take charge attitude, be decisive and possess a high level of responsibility. Must be comfortable in a fast pace, growth-oriented environment.
Principal Responsibilities :
- Review new agreements. Verify customer assets, associated service products and labor requirements to be delivered for each agreement.
- Schedule and direct the inspector(s), providing support for their daily work tasks.
- Review agreement profitability, and notify management of agreements needing a more thorough review where the scope has changed or a more in-depth price review is needed.
- Arrange sub-contracted services and equipment, including rentals.
- Plan and schedule service requests (SR) and work packages (WP) and assign to field operatives.
- Create Purchase Order Requests in Siebel and verify that Siebel PO request is submitted to SAP without errors.
- Review job costs such as labor, expense and materials/rental equipment.
- Review invoicing details of completed work before moving forward with the invoicing process.
- Participate in the agreement base renewal procedure
- Review customer reports for accuracy and completeness
- Gain a general understanding of the contents of all OSHA, ANSI, CMAA, HMI, NEC and other codes or regulations pertaining to the crane/hoist industry. Refresh and update knowledge periodically.
- Digitally maintain records and data regarding inspections & preventative maintenance services.
- Follow and assist in the enforcement of all safety rules and procedures including those established by the customer.
- Other duties as assigned.