|Location||Salt Lake City|
|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
Company Profile JT4, LLC provides engineering and technical support to multiple western test ranges for the U.S. Air Force and Navy under the Joint Range Technical Services Contract, better known as J-Tech II. JT4 develops and maintains realistic, integrated test and training environments and prepares our nation's war-fighting aircraft, weapons systems, and aircrews for today's missions and tomorrow's global challenges.
-- Essential Functions/Duties Position will be focused on the cybersecurity aspects around development and operations of a new Consolidation Mission Control Center, supporting the Utah Test and Training Range. Job responsibilites include, but are not limited to the following: System design, development, & modification:
• Develops multiple private network enclaves supporting Multi-Level Security (MLS) and Cross Domain Security
• Works with JT4 engineering team, reviews and revises engineering processes to ensure designs incorporate security / cybersecurity
• Collaborates with security engineering team and participates in research, design, and implementation of security controls to achieve cross domain security and Risk Management - Framework security requirements.
• Collaborates with software engineering team and participates in research, design, and implementation of test cases to verify, validate, and measure performance of systems and applications developed by research team.
• Stays abreast of cybersecurity threats, and changes to cybersecurity requirements- providing UTTR leadership with guidance on recommended changes to configuration and/or operational processes. Operational Process Development:
• Ensures processes are designed to securely meet customer requirements.
• Develops operational safeguards to minimize security risks for operators
• Responsible for design, deployment, and maintenance of private networks including hardware installation and configuration, virtualization of environment, networking of multi-level security environment, and physical/software maintenance. Operations:
• Deployment and Cybersecurity audit of operations processes, to include real-time mission monitoring, for compliance with security processes, and to inform operations process CQI.
• Review mission specific setup and configurations for cybersecurity vulnerabilities (last line of defense) Other Responsibilities Each employee must read, understand, and implement the general and specific operational, safety, quality, and environmental requirements of all plans, procedures, and policies pertaining to their job. Working Conditions Work is performed in a typical office environment with no unusual hazards. Occasional lifting (up to 20 pounds), constant sitting and use of a computer terminal; constant use of sight abilities while writing, reviewing, and editing documents; constant use of speech/hearing abilities for communication; and constant mental alertness are required. Travel to remote company work locations may be required. Requirements -- Education, Technical, and Work Experience An associate's degree in engineering or other technical discipline, or formal academic/vocational/military training and a minimum of 15 years of experience in the field of specialty are required for this position. In addition, a Field Engineer Lead must possess the following qualifications:
• Mastery of concepts, principles, and practices of electronics systems to provide consultative services on major development programs
• Working knowledge of computer systems and integrated software application programs
• Well-developed leadership skills
• Ability to investigate, troubleshoot, and design solutions to problems from a broad prospective
• Excellent communication and analytical skills
• Planning/organizational skills. Disclaimer The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by personnel assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of persons so classified. Tasking is in support of a Federal Government Contract that requires U.S. citizenship. Some jobs may require a candidate to be eligible for a government security clearance, state-issued driver's license, or other licenses/certifications, and the inability to obtain and maintain the required clearance, license, or certification may affect an employee's ability to maintain employment. SCC: JENG17; A3UTTR Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled