|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives for the construction industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As a leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level construction employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading companies enabling us access to the top companies throughout the continental U.S.
We currently have a great assignment for a Landscape Architecture Project Manager. This individual will support our client, a growing design firm based out of Nashville, Tennessee, with projects around the eastern United States. The position provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes paid holidays, paid time off, an extensive insurance plan and a 401(k) retirement plan with a generous company match.
The Landscape Architecture Project Manager will become a part of our client's Atlanta, GA office. This Landscape Architect will manage recreational, infrastructure, residential and commercial projects throughout the eastern half of the country.
Responsibilities of the Landscape Architecture Project Manager include:
- Provides accurate timely communications to clients to include proposal, contracts and responses to RFIs
- Maintains involvement in industry associations which relate to the local offices targeted business market segments.
- Preforms design activities related to projects
- Coordinates architectural, civil engineering, landscape architectural and planning services on projects
- Prepares conceptual and schematic design plans, and graphics for presentation.
- Prepares layout studies, yield studies, and parking studies for various land development projects
- Coordinates design teams in all aspects of a given project to develop detailed design documents for concept, schematic, detail, and construction drawing plans with respect to the overall landscaping requirements
- Conducts code research, writing specifications and coordinate/expediting agency permitting
- Prepares Landscape and Hardscape Plans from concept development through construction documents
- Prepares environmental, tree conservation, and mitigation plans for agency approval
Specific qualifications for the Landscape Architecture Project Manager include:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university in Landscape Architecture
- Professional Licensure in design field ALSA
- Minimum of five (5) years of professional Landscape Architectural experience
- Proficient with AutoCAD 2020 or more recent, Microsoft Suite, SketchUp, and Adobe Creative Suite, all latest versions
- Authorized to work in the US
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Medical Insurance Plan which includes prescription coverage
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & long term disability insurance
Build a better construction career with RealStreet!
RealStreet is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.