|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
Trades & Services
Job ID: 400948
Midsouth Paving, Inc., part of CRH's South Division, is a leading supplier of quality asphalt and Construction Services in the Southeastern U.S., with operations in Alabama. Working with government agencies, private contractors, counties and municipalities, we produce millions of tons of quality construction materials and pave many miles of highways every year. Our highly skilled workforce strives to deliver the highest quality products and services in a safe, timely and efficient manner, on every project. Mid-South Paving, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and an E-Verify Participant.
Prior experience in Heavy Highway Construction preferred.
Will perform a wide range of general laboring duties on a Road Constuction project on a heavy highway crew, or on a production crew. Including but not limited to: shoveling, raking, traffic control, moving materials, setting forms, strips and cleans concrete forms, pours concrete, shovels, vibrates, and maintains good housekeeping and safety regulations. Experience working around Asphalt and equipment operating skills would be beneficial.
- Must be able to repetively lift up to 30 pounds, walk, stoop, squat, sit, kneel and be capable of passing required physical examination
- Knowledge of basic tools and their uses, basic mathematical and measurement skills (adding, subtracting, division, & multiplication
- Prior construction experience preferred
- Maintain reliable attendance, meeting company standards, and maintain a positive attitude.
What CRH Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Midsouth Paving, Inc., a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .