|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
Trades & Services
The Inventory Services Technician I ensures proper handling of Artivion's inventory of raw materials and in-process product. The Inventory Services Technician I maintains inventory accuracy and performs stock rotations in accordance with standard operating procedures. Data entry of all SAP and Max transactions in the receiving and movement of raw material inventory.
- Pull all needed raw and in-process materials required by the company in a timely fashion.
- Assure compliance to all standard operating procedures.
- Keep work areas in an organized and orderly fashion, storing materials to preserve their integrity.
- Maintain the accuracy of the inventory through periodic physical counting of the materials.
- Oversee material returns within accordance to company Quality, Purchasing, Financial and Manufacturing standards.
- Coordinate with subcontractors to acquire all necessary raw materials.
- Ensure expired materials are removed from stock.
- Timely filing of records that require retaining.
- Operation of forklift.
- Driving of company minitruck.
Other responsibilities as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of SAP or other material management software preferred
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word & Excel) & Microsoft Outlook
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to communicate well
- Ability to lift 40 pounds
- Forklift certification preferred, on-site training available
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities