|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
Trades & Services
Job ID: 402740
Conrad Yelvington Distributors, a CRH company, supplies and distributes aggregate materials such as granite, river gravel, limestone, natural sand, and more. This rail served aggregate distribution network covers Florida, Southern Mississippi, South Carolina, and Alabama.
Preform maintenance on electrical equipment, trouble shoot, replace or repair faulty equipment. Fosters teamwork, positive work environment and overall safety of yourself and others.
Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties and Functions)
- Perform electrical inspection, diagnosis and repairs on industrial/mining equipment.
- Install, adjust and maintain all electrical equipment, gauges and instruments.
- Troubleshoot, evaluate and coordinate electrical needs, repairs and modifications.
- Ensure that manufacturers' standards of repair and maintenance are performed on all equipment.
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested or assigned.
- Wear proper safety equipment while on plant grounds.
- Meet or exceed company safety standards.
- Must be able to accurately complete all required paperwork and communicating all concerns with management.
- Must maintain a clean working facility as well as equipment.
- Must be able to maintain acceptable attendance in a flexible work schedule.
- Properly follow & promote all company policies and OSHA/MSHA regulations for safe working procedures and environment.
- Must maintain at all times a strict adherence to safety requirements and procedures.
- Must be available to travel and work at multiple sites within your geographic region.
- Must possess a professional attitude while interacting with peers, customers and general public.
- May be required to operate vehicles or heavy equipment as needed for work site.
Individuals must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities or be able to explain and demonstrate that they can perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodations, using some combination of skills and abilities.
- 5 years electrical maintenance experience.
- 3 years' experience in aggregate, cement or heavy industrial operations preferred.
- Power distribution experience or understanding up to 4160 volts required.
- Knowledge and compliance of NFPA-70E Electrical Standards required.
- Programmable logic control and digital drive experience preferred
- Electrical troubleshooting skills and experience with motor control circuits and relay logic.
- Able to prioritize tasks and work as a team member, as well as individually.
- High school graduate. Prefer Associates Degree or equivalent in electrical maintenance experience.
- Be able to read, write, and speak English.
- Bilingual a plus.
- Must pass pre-employment physical, drug screen, criminal background check and driving record review.
- Must be willing to work flexible schedule including: nights, weekends and holidays when necessary.
- Must be legally authorized to work in The United States.
- Must demonstrate a strong commitment to safety.
- Regular and timely attendance is required.
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- Ability to use power tools.
- Competency in welding, acetylene cutting, fabrication and plumbing skills, a plus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is required to sit, walk and stand for periods of time.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust to focus.
- Heavy Work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and /or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear, in order to communicate to employees/visitors as well as function safely around heavy rolling equipment.
- Must be able to perform all job functions, which include but may not be limited to, pushing, turning, and/or pulling of controls.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
What CRH Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Conrad Yelvington Distributors, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .