|Date Posted||September 22, 2023|
Our client is seeking a Commercial HVACR Technician to join their team. The ideal candidate will have teamwork, communication, and problem-solving skills that will align successfully with the organization.
Commercial HVACR Technician
Location: Seattle, WA
Pay Rate: $30-$34/hr. (negotiable)
- Maintain, operate, and repair all commercial HVAC systems and associated equipment.
- Electrical distribution equipment, plumbing systems, building interior/exterior repair, and related grounds, and production equipment.
- General interior and exterior maintenance.
- EPA Universal Certification.
- Electrical License or trainee card.
- Minimum of two (2) years working as a commercial HVAC technician and general maintenance.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision with HSA and FSA plans.
- Retirement plans including a 401K match.
- Supplemental Life Insurance & Disability Plans.
- Holiday Pay.
- Upskilling, Training and Education Programs.
- Pet Insurance
If this is a role that interests you and you'd like to learn more, click apply now and a recruiter will be in touch with you to discuss this great opportunity. We look forward to speaking with you!
About ManpowerGroup, Parent Company of Experis
ManpowerGroup (NYSE: MAN), the leading global workforce solutions company, helps organizations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, developing, and managing the talent that enables them to win. We develop innovative solutions for hundreds of thousands of organizations every year, providing them with skilled talent while finding meaningful, sustainable employment for millions of people across a wide range of industries and skills. Our expert family of brands - Manpower, Experis, Talent Solutions, and Jefferson Wells - creates substantial value for candidates and clients across more than 75 countries and territories and has done so for over 70 years. We are recognized consistently for our diversity - as a best place to work for Women, Inclusion, Equality and Disability and in 2022 ManpowerGroup was named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the 13th year - all confirming our position as the brand of choice for in-demand talent.