|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
Trades & Services
* Deliver post-sales technical support and training of HVAC products to customers and distributors of existing products or supplemental sales.
* Leads technical training on products as needed and handle high call volume of customer calls via our Technical Support Line.
* Provide onsite equipment and controls assessment and technical assistance.
* Prepares and delivers reporting to the external customers, manufacturers, and internal customers of problem situations and resolutions proposed.
* Overnight travel may be required in designated territory as well as periodically to various locations throughout the continental US.
* Must be able to physical climb ladders, access roofs, enter and maneuver in tight crawl spaces and attics, and work in extreme hot and cold environments for periods of up to 4 hours.
* Ability to manage multiple priorities
* Exceptional communication skills
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
* Most especially Word, Excel, & Power Point
* Solid understanding of HVAC industry from sales, installation, and service views.
* Proficient in Conflict resolution
* Ability to perform technical training to large audiences.
* Professional Personality
* Relocation not offered for this position
* Bilingual preferred
AA/AS degree or Technical School Training w/ 5-10+ years' experience
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled