|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
Trades & Services
Are you ready to grow your dream career while making others' vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
Enters status of rooms cleaned on assignment sheets. Completes checklists to report cleanliness and condition of each assigned area. Completes required Housekeeping paperwork. Identifies room assignments and types of cleaning required for each room. Inspects guest rooms after being cleaned by Housekeeper. Responds promptly to requests from guests and other departments. Enters guest rooms following procedures for gaining access and ensuring vacancy before entering. Assist management in training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees; serve as a role model. Assists all aspects, within the Housekeeping discipline, up to but not limited to cleaning rooms/villas, house aide duties, and public space cleaning.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Reports accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; and complete safety training and certifications.
- Follows all company policies and procedures, ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests' service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language, prepare and review written documents accurately and completely, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other associates.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period or for an entire work shift.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.
- Attention to customer service with a professional and pleasant personality.
- Available to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.