|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
Trades & Services
PruittHealth is a COVID-19 vaccine-mandated employer.
Supervises, organizes, and directs duties of Housekeeping Department. Performs various tasks to provide that nursing center is maintained in a clean, safe, and comfortable manner.
1. Coordinates and oversees the actives and actions assigned to housekeeping partners
2. Inspects and makes daily rounds to ensure housekeeping duties are being performed and to assure that procedures are being rendered to meet the needs of the facility.
3. Evaluates productivity and quality of work of each employee and determines additional training needs.
4. Reports occupational exposure to bodily fluids, infectious materials, and hazardous chemicals in accordance with the facility's policies and procedures governing accidents and incidents.
5. Ensure housekeeping partners are wearing personnel wear and/or use safety equipment and supplies
6. Review and assist in the plan of correction for housekeeping deficiencies noted during survey
7. Ensure that stock level of housekeeping supplies are maintained
8. Participates in departmental budget planning and supplies for housekeeping.
9. Must be able to perform all job duty responsibilities of partners in the housekeeping department
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: (Preferred qualifications)
High school graduate or equivalent, preferred. A minimum, two (2) year(s) experience in a supervisory capacity in a hospital, long term care center or other related healthcare facility, preferred. Training in environmental control practices preferred, but not required.
● Proof of COVID-19 vaccination or approved exemption required by date of hire
Family Makes Us Stronger. Our family, your family, one family. Committed to loving, giving, and caring. United in making a difference.
We are eager to connect with you! Apply Now to get started at PruittHealth!
As a condition of employment at PruittHealth, all employees are required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.
As an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Primary Location: Georgia-Toccoa
Shift: 1st Shift
Job Posting: May 17, 2022, 3:45:57 PM