|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
Call Centre / CustomerService
A-Game Consulting is renowned for top-notch customer service, and it's what separates us from the rest of our competitors. What we do, we do better than anyone else in the business consulting industry. Our Customer Service Representative team focuses on doing what's best for our customers and creating solutions that will leave a permanent and positive impression.
No matter who you are or where you come from, A-Game Consulting has a place for you to call home. You bring the desire to succeed as a customer service professional, and we'll provide the necessary training and on-going education. We take immense pride in the opportunity we offer our entry-level Customer Service Representatives to explore their curiosity and thrive forward. Suppose you crave a career where you are always learning something new, putting your customers first, working with a sense of fulfillment, and helping your teammates, all while having fun. In that case, our Customer Service Representative position is the ideal role for you!
As A Customer Service Representative You Will Be:
- Assisting customers in person by determining their unique needs and presenting appropriate products and services that will increase customer satisfaction
- Ensuring sales transactions are completed accurately, timely, and catered to the customer's unique specifications and desires
- Informing customers of pricing options, sales promotions, anticipated delays, installation dates, or any additional information that they may need
- Upselling new products or services when needed to benefit the customer needs
- Attending training meetings and virtual conference calls to retain fresh knowledge of our client's sales, promotions, or updates to product lines
- Approaching each customer and communicate solutions in an empathetic, professional, and courteous manner
- Assisting fellow customer service and sales team members in exceeding customer acquisition and sales targets
We look for individuals with an impeccable willingness to learn and expand their professional customer service career A natural problem-solver with the ability to manage customer complaints with ease The ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, and willingness to enhance these traits The ability to consistently display a positive and helpful attitude with customer, sales executives, and co-workers An empathy, patience, and caring demeanor towards customers, clients, and co-workers.
Basic Qualifications We Look For In A Customer Service Representative:
- 0-3 years of experience as a Customer Service Representative and/or Sales Associate
- High school diploma or comparable certification
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Reliable transportation
- Inclusive and diverse team from entry-level to senior management
- Virtual client meetings and nation-wide conferences to enhance industry knowledge
- Company funded vacations and team building events
- Opportunities to cross-train in multiple departments (i.e., sales, business development, compliance, etc.)
- Hands-on training individualized to your learning needs
- Opportunities to advance into a team lead, supervisor, and manager role (no prior experience needed)