|Date Posted||June 24, 2022|
**THIS IS A 50% REMOTE HYRBID POSITION**
Group: Auria Aftermarket LLC
The Auria Aftermarket Group is a subsidiary of Auria Solutions, an established tier-1 supplier to the automotive industry. The Aftermarket group was formed in 2019 to leverage Auria's knowhow in flooring products, materials expertise and cargo and trunk systems for the purpose of:
- Creating new revenue streams with higher margins;
- Proving out new products/applications in the consumer market;
- Leveraging market acceptance of these aftermarket products to sell to traditional OEM customers
- Armorlite flooring products developed initially for Jeep Wranglers
- Cargo Management products, which are jointly designed/developed in partnership with JDA partner (Stayhold) for retail and OE/Dealer Accessories markets, and for future OEM integration.
- Rolled goods for hot rod, roadster builder and DIY aftermarket
Position Specific Requirements (PSR):
- Engineering feasibility for bringing new Armorlite flooring and cargo management products fast to market
- Advanced design & engineering responsibility for new Armorlite flooring and cargo products
- Familiarity with tooling and equipment related to flooring and cargo production processes. (Ovens, gantries, transfer systems, acoustical fiber processing-waste fiber, nonwoven, tufting- extrusion and back coating, water jets, glue stations, assembly and check fixtures)
- Understand inputs from Engineering Bill of Materials to prepare quotes and estimate primary and secondary tooling along with check fixtures.
- Provide support to plants and engineering teams, during advanced quoting stages through deployment of tooling and equipment and launch of each new product.
- Interface with suppliers during the quote and development stages of new materials, tooling and equipment builds.
- Leadership skills to manage internal/external design & engineering resources to support team workload.
- Support internal strategic proposals for future product development and business growth.
- Assist in development of material, tooling and equipment specifications and standards.
- Support aftermarket sales events and consumer interest gatherings to build brand.
- Provide customer support in solving any engineering related issues.
- Approx 20% travel to North Carolina to support the Manufacturing facility as well as to various Jeep events throughout the United States.
- BS in technical/Engineering field
- 10+ years experience
- Time spent in a plant is a plus
- Ability to perform responsibilities under supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Project
- Proficient with AutoCAD
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience in systems and terminology is a plus
- Strong leadership, multitasking and organization skills are a plus
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.