|Date Posted||August 5, 2022|
International Paper, Santa Fe Springs Central CA is looking for reliable, responsible and hard-working individuals to join our team.
EEO Employer M/F/D/V International Paper is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
Primary responsibilities are:
- Handling miscellaneous materials safely
- Filling in for absence both planned and unplanned.
- Safely operating machinery
- The ability to practice housekeeping
- Reading factory orders
- Utilizing basic shop math such as accurately reading tape measures, gauges and other testing equipment
- Consistent quality and count inspection of a product
- Completing quality and administrative document checks to ensure specific directions are followed accurately.
Shift start: 6:00AM or 2:30PM
Shift length: 8 - 12 hours
Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 90 days
Paid time off
Must pass drug screen (cannabis included)
Can lift 50 lbs
Must be at least 18+ years old
- Candidates will have basic to intermediate machine operator abilities, be dependable and flexible, have the ability to work shift-work, scheduled hours, weekends and overtime as needed. - Candidates must maintain a clean work area to ensure a high standard of safety and quality. - Must have basic reading, writing, and math skills and have the ability to effectively read a tape measure. - Must be able to work individually and as part of the team and have the ability to comprehend and carry out instructions. - All applicants will need to be able to pass a pre employment placement test, and a structured interview. - The Laborer position may require work in and across all machine and support departments in the plant on all three shifts. - The Laborer plays a support role on a team dedicated to maintain high standards of safety, quality, housekeeping and productivity.
About International Paper
Founded in 1898, International Paper is an American pulp and paper company that manufactures paper, packaging, and wood products. They also offer coated paperboard, corrugated packaging, food containers, and recycling.