|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
Mining / Oil / Gas
Our mission statement is simple: 'Do It Right and Have Fun!' We are committed to remain a leading force in the automotive industry. We at JASPER are firmly committed to providing all our Associate-Owners with a safe work environment based on Mutual Trust and Mutual Respect, opportunities for Personal Growth and Development and a wide array of benefits. By becoming part of the JASPER family, you truly can OWN YOUR FUTURE!
Click here to learn more about JASPER:
Job Overview: As a member of the Quality Department, the Gas Warranty Failure Analysis Technician/Incoming Inspection is primarily responsible for determining root cause for warranty returns and inspecting incoming parts.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Familiar with gas engine applications
- Perform failure mode analysis of gas engines to determine root cause for warranty returns
- Look for opportunities to improve product
- Inspect incoming parts based on defined criteria from sampling plans
- Maintain records of inspection results
- Quarantine nonconforming parts
- Work with parts areas and purchasing functions defining parts to inspect and results of inspections in an effort to measure vendor performance and ensure overall quality
- Some travel may be required
Qualifications: Looking for a candidate with strong communication, problem-solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills. A highly collaborative mindset and an ability to work independently in a team environment, and a willingness to learn in a fast-paced rapidly changing atmosphere. Must be detail oriented and able to make decisions. Knowledge and ability to effectively utilize Microsoft Office Tools including Excel preferred.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive starting wages
- Medical, dental, prescription insurance after 30 days
- 9 paid holidays after 30 days
- Two retirement plans
- Quarterly bonus
- On the job training
- And, so much more!
Own your future at JASPER!
An Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer
Before you begin your application, please click 'Link' to take a short assessment ( Link ). Once you have completed the assessment, return to this page to begin the application.
Jasper Engines & Transmissions is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. JASPER is an at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, veteran status, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Pay Type : Hourly