|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
Trades & Services
PruittHealth is a COVID-19 vaccine-mandated employer.
The Field Technician will report to the Field Technician Manager. The primary focus will be on maintaining networks that provide wired and wireless connectivity along with video and voice services to the end user. The position also requires periodic rotations through the service desk contact center to assist end users.
• Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
• Process work orders in a timely manner.
• Monitor system performance and customer complaints.
• Interact with the end users to identify any potential problems.
• Assist any users with problems or questions.
• Installation, troubleshooting, and repair of wired & wireless devices, video, and VOIP hardware/software.
• Evaluates job site to assess optimal placement of hardware and communicates with customers to review the installation process.
• Provides customer education regarding system functionality and operation.
• Provides excellent customer experience while maintaining a safe work environment.
• Manages the administrative processes including van inventory and appropriate documentation.
• Ensures that the highest quality of service is provided to promote superior customer satisfaction.
• Adheres to company safety guidelines and requirements.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
• Exposure to networking concepts and environments.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to be a self-starter
• Ability to book own travel and complete electronic expense reports using online systems.
• Must be technical, detail oriented, and customer focused.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet goals.
• Possibility to be on-call 24/7 during a standard on-call rotation. When on-call must respond within 60 minutes of being called.
• Available to work weekends and evening hours.
• Available to travel within a region, not to exceed 75%.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and certifications.
- 2 years field technician experience or in a similar role
- Must have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- CompTIA A , Network or Security certification.
- Knowledge of troubleshooting principals.
- Working knowledge of Internet networking concepts and the related tools, including LAN/WAN/WLAN.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to perform well in a team environment, including sharing information and assisting others.
- Report issues and offer analysis of the issues and possible solutions to improve overall efficiency and effectiveness.
- Possess a strong background in customer care.
- Ability to travel to neighboring cities, some travel outside of immediate region may be required occasionally.
- Working with wireless access points, TV, video surveillance, and VoIP equipment.
- Installation of hardware on interior of buildings.
- Use of basic hand tools and various testing equipment
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination or approved exemption required by date of hire
Family Makes Us Stronger. Our family, your family, one family. Committed to loving, giving, and caring. United in making a difference.
We are eager to connect with you! Apply Now to get started at PruittHealth!
As a condition of employment at PruittHealth, all employees are required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.
As an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: Georgia-Norcross
Shift: 1st Shift
Job Posting: Mar 24, 2022, 2:56:48 PM