|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
Trades & Services
CareersUSA, a leader in the staffing industry with over 41 years of experience, has another job opportunity for you:
Our Client is seeking a Field Service Support Technician .
Earn an hourly rate at this full-time position for a special project. Work 40 hours per week, Sunday through Thursday OR Tuesday through Saturday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Perform client-site servicing, maintenance, repair and installation of equipment
- Diagnose mechanical, hardware, software and systems network failures
- Troubleshoot to restore malfunctioning equipment to working order. May include swapping failed equipment, cleaning and/or minor adjusting of the malfunctioning component.
- Communicate effectively with Dispatchers over the phone and complete basic forms of activity, arrival and departure times, details and resolutions of equipment problems
- Deliver replacement parts and keep track of part inventory
- Deliver basic training to new Retailers or refresher/remedial training to Retailers who may be performing use of equipment procedures incorrectly
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (GED)
- Valid Driver's License and clean driving record
- Good communication skills
- Must be able to work outdoors
- Must be able to climb a ladder and perform roof work on occasion
- Attend driver training and follow company vehicle policy
- Must be able to pass a background check
- CareersUSA - National Accounts
- Ph: ext. 299 or
- Ph: 888-925-HIRE (4473)
- E-mail: Please submit your resume through this position or call for alternatives