|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
Trades & Services
Location: Opa Locka, FL (33056)
Duration: 12 Month Contract
Pay Rate: $20.00/HR
Please send resumes to .
In this position you will be reporting to the Production Controller. As the Expeditor, you will be responsible for ensuring parts are moving throughout the production floor adhering to production schedules/timelines.
• Ensure parts that are required to be completed on said date are on track to do so as per the plan list for the shop.
• Make sure parts are in queue for surface finishing or planned on the 24 hour board
• Responsible to request via text all Big Machined parts in machine shop to be moved by the Material Handler for all parts on the designated shift
• Responsible for moving all parts to next operation if they are complete, and also notify the supervisor/operator that the part is ready for production run and obtaining production start time.
• Responsible for liaising with the Shop Supervisors if they have any issues/concerns or questions.
• Responsible for escalations if parts are not moving as per schedule.
• Demonstrated strength in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Project within a Windows environment
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to work in a time sensitive, deadline-oriented environment combined with strong organizational skills combined with the ability to manage multiple priorities
• Demonstrated experience and proficiency with SAP
• Demonstrated ability to understand bill of materials (BOMs) and routings
Education & Experience:
- Looking for HS Diploma and minimum of 1-3 years related experience.
US Citizen candidates only
The position you are applying for will require a successful candidate to pass a background check, drug screen and you will need to show proof you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date. Are you able to comply with these requirements?
All leased labor are subject to a 10 panel drug test. The FAA Drug & Alcohol program is a special program requiring an additional 5-panel drug screen with training prior to starting their assignment.
Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is proud to provide an equal opportunity workplace and be an affirmative action employer. Consider Butler because we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We recognize that we thrive on diversity for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and the communities where we are located. Employment with Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is governed on the basis of qualifications and competence without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Production Planner, Expeditor, SAP