|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
Trades & Services
Environmental Services Technician
Maintains hospital facilities in a clean and sanitary condition. Performs other related duties as assigned or requested. This is a non-exempt position.
• Cleans and services patient rooms, offices and common areas. Follows cleaning procedures and checks off list after completion of each room.
• Sweeps, mops, waxes all floors using clean water, sanitized mops and accurately uses floor polishers.
• Provides supplies (tissues, paper towels, soap, etc.) to areas as needed. Checks cleaning supplies daily before going to area.
• Appropriately disposes of trash and medical waste from all areas of the hospital. Maintains trash cans sanitized with new liner, tie and disposes trash in compactor.
• Moves furniture and exercises safety procedures and avoids damage to furniture or walls.
• Cleans assigned areas using proper solutions, equipment and techniques. Uses properly labeled chemicals. Follows cleaning procedures and checks off list after completion of each room.
• Cleans equipment after each use and stores it neatly in designated area.
• Checks cleaning supplies each day before going to area and exercises responsibility in the use of supplies.
• Follows cleaning procedures and checks off list after completion of each room.
Education and Training: High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Experience: Some commercial housekeeping experience, preferably in a healthcare setting preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Must be able to read warning signs and safety instructions.
• Must be able to work quickly and accurately.
• Must be able to understand directions and requests given in English.
PAM Health is committed to being the most trusted source for post-acute services in every community it serves by utilizing experienced and dedicated staff to provide high quality patient care and customer service. With over 44 Long Term Acute Care and Rehabilitation hospitals and 16 Outpatient Clinics currently in operation across the country, we are proud to offer services including comprehensive wound care, aquatic therapy, ventilator weaning, amputation treatment, pain management and much more.
Joining our PAMily allows you to work in a collaborative environment with colleagues and leadership with exposure to a variety of patient care levels. Aside from our competitive pay, generous paid benefit time, and excellent insurance options, you will also have opportunities for professional growth through our Education Advancement Program.
We are excited to learn more about you and hope that you consider joining us on a shared mission to improve the lives of others by being an integral part of our We Care Program. Please take a moment to visit us online at for a comprehensive look at how we're able to positively impact our local communities.
PAM Health does not discriminate and does not permit discrimination, including, without limitation, bullying, abuse or harassment, on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or HIV status, or based on association with another person on account of that person's actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or HIV status.