|Date Posted||September 1, 2022|
Call Centre / CustomerService
Customer relationship advocate
Is it time to realize everything you can do? Develop your talents? Learn new skills? At Fidelity, collaboration isn't just about working together in our small teams; it's about improving lives together. Our success as a firm is due to the personal responsibility and pride our associates take in getting things just right, and the compassion that drives us to go above and beyond for our customers and each other. We ask and act on our associates' input on everything from busting through customer issues to designing our workspace.
THE SKILLS YOU BRING
- Recent or upcoming college graduate between May 2019 through August 2021 - All majors welcomed!
- Ability to build rapport and relationships
- Unwavering commitment towards helping others
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Desire for continual learning and dedication to study and apply new concepts in order to obtain your financial licenses
This is a full-time, hourly position that offers the opportunity for overtime based on the business needs and your availability.
- Bring a new point of view and eagerness to help us to build relationships with customers and meet various metrics
- Collaborate and partner with team members to identify, resolve, and address various situations
- Educate customers on options to enhance their financial security
- Facilitate timely, accurate, and efficient transactions for customers
- Support quality improvement initiatives
- Receive support, mentoring, and dedicated study time and training materials while you prepare to obtain your FINRA Series 7 and 63 licenses
- Gain invaluable education about financial services and our approach to delivering exceptional customer service
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Student loan assistance and tuition reimbursement for eligible employees
- 18+ days of paid time off (based on years of service) plus 8 paid Federal holidays
- Opportunities to volunteer and give to your local community during work hours
- Workplace wellness initiatives, weekly meditation calls, and company subsidized balanced meal options at onsite cafeterias
- To learn about additional benefits, click here .
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
This opportunity is brought to you by Fidelity University Talent.
Please see below for the salary range for work locations in Colorado only:
This position is eligible for incentive compensation or an annual bonus opportunity.
Certifications: Series 07 - FINRA
Fidelity Investments is a privately held company with a mission to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients' money.
At Fidelity, you'll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples' lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. Honored with a Glassdoor Employees' Choice Award , we have been recognized by our employees as a Best Place to Work in 2022. And you don't need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity-we offer a range of opportunities for learning so you can build the career you've always imagined.
Many of our associates are continuing to work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19. When Fidelity employees eventually return to the office, our goal is for most people to work flexibly in a way that balances both personal and business needs with time onsite and offsite through what we're calling " Dynamic Working ."
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at .
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team by sending an email to , or by calling , prompt 2, option 3.
We welcome those with experience in jobs such as Associate Manager, Merchandise Assistant , and Store Manager Trainee and others in the Retail to apply.