|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
- Performs a variety of duties in the electronic, mechanical, electromechanical, and/or optical areas.
- Assists in the design, construction, test and check-out of test equipment.
- Constructs, troubleshoots, calibrates, adjusts, tests, diagnoses, and maintains equipment, components, devices, or systems.
- Works from schematics, operating or repair manuals, engineering drawings and written or verbal instructions.
- May work with complex machines or computer systems.
- Operates related equipment; conducts tests and reports data in prescribed format.
- Performs calibration and alignment checks; makes adjustments, modifications, and replacements as directed; prepares prescribed compounds and solutions.
- The ability to logically go through a troubleshooting sequence and diagnose issues
- Background in RF test equipment
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 6 years of prior relevant experience or 2 years post-Secondary/Associates Degree with a minimum of 2 years of prior related experience.
- Must be able to move equipment up to 40lbs.