|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
You'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Work with product management to develop 18-24 month technology strategy roadmaps - Understand, align, communicate, and drive roadmap initiatives
- Ensure cross team engagement, alignment, and collaboration on initiatives early and throughout projects
- Drive engineering team to provide highly reliable infrastructure solutions that are extremely secure enabling Operations to manage environments simply and effectively
- Ensures allocation of resources to initiatives
- Continuously assess current technology footprint and market offerings, drive technology decisions, lead POCs of new solutions/capabilities
- Drive and encourage high levels of automation throughout the organization
- Ensures risks, decisions, plans, and blockers are documented / communicated
- Reports status up to leadership
- Resource Manager - creating development plans, opportunities, and growth for your team
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years exp as a Project Manager
- 5+ years of experience providing engineering leadership for complex projects/programs for large enterprise organizations - project planning, tasks, allocations, etc.
- 3+ Years SharePoint Experience (SP Online preferred)
- Experience with deployment and management of large platform management environments
- Experience influencing people through clear/concise storytelling at all levels in the organization on key decisions and strategies to drive change
- Proven display of driving large enterprise wide initiatives to successful completion
- Experience in deployment and management of Microsoft 365 in a large enterprise environment
- SharePoint On Prem to Online migration experience
- Awareness of system operations and governance
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $97,300 to $176,900. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $97,300 to $176,900. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you'll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.